First nameLast nameSubmitAccount form fieldsData were successfully storedSomething went wrong, please try to store againThese fields can not be empty, must be checked, or have to be valid
Amplified Indoor HDTV Compatible Antenna (200NA-0005)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 1byone Unique Antenna with Creative Inline Amplifier: The inline amplifier provides you two options to test and select the best signal receiving location for TVs, simply switch on and off the amplifier to see which mode helps you more TV Channels.
- This Amplified TV Antenna receives free High Definition TV broadcast signals. Supports 1080p HD.
- Fast setup in 3 easy steps- Unwrap, Plug in, and Scan Channels.
- Brand: 1byOne
- Frequency Range: 47-230MHz;470-700MHz
- Receiving Range: FM/VHF/UHF
- Gain: 28dB
- Impedance: 75Ω
- Noise figure: ≤2dB
- Power Supply: Via USB Adapter (5V/100mA)
What's included in the Package:
- Antenna with Inline Amplifier and 10ft Coaxial Cable
- 5ft USB Power Cable
- Optional USB Adapter 5V 100mA
- 2x 3M Adhesive Mounting Stickers
- Antenna Stand
- Instructional Manual
- Warranty Card
Easy, 3-Step Setup*
- Connect Antenna to TV or Converter Box.
- Mount the Antenna,
- Scan the TV for channels
Important Troubleshooting Steps:
- If you are using a flat-screen HDTV, please check your TV's manual to make sure your TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcasts; Make sure your tuner can receive HD signals, otherwise you won't be able to receive and watch HD channels.
- This antenna is an amplified antenna with an inline amplifier-The inline amplifier with an "on/off" switch enables customers to get channels flexibly
- The Inline Amplifier must be powered in order to work correctly, even though you switch the amplifier off. Do remember to do a channel scan every time you switch the amplifier
- Reposition the antenna in a different location. Facing the direction of the broadcast tower is usually the best. Signal strength will vary based on certain conditions. Distance from the tower, hills, buildings, and even tall trees can impact reception. Always re-scan for channels after moving the antenna. You will be surprised how many HD channels you received.