First nameLast nameSubmitAccount form fieldsData were successfully storedSomething went wrong, please try to store againThese fields can not be empty, must be checked, or have to be valid
Power Bank - Solar Wireless Charging W/LED Light (36000mah)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
H. POWER Solar Power Bank with wireless Desk charger
- Qi Wireless Charging & 3 Output Ports - The solar power bank built-in Qi wireless charging function, Type-C output and 2 USB 5V/3A output ports. You can charge for 4 devices at the same time, compatible with all smart phones, Tablet and other USB devices. The Qi wireless charging function is only suitable for Qi-enabled devices, when using wireless charging, please take the mobile phone fit with the back of power bank.
- Solar Power Charger & 2 Input Ports - The solar charger has two way for charge, solar panel and dual input ports (Type-C and Micro USB). The solar panel can convert it into electricity to use. When charging in the sunlight, the solar power LED indicator light nearby USB output port turns green, and when the solar energy is fully charged, the indicator light turns blue.
- 36000mAh Large-Capacity & Protection Design - The solar charger power bank built-in 36000mAh rechargeable Li-polymer battery, that can charge your devices multiple times. Rugged solar power bank is design with IP54. Every port is covered by rubber cap, that can protect battery and prevent the charging ports from debris or dust.
- 3 Different Modes of LED Flashlight - The solar power bank has bright flashlight with 3 modes, is the best choice for outside activities such as camping, hiking or traveling. When you are in danger, you can use SOS mode for help. Double press the power button to turn on/off the LED flashlight, and press the power button again you can switch the different mode light.
- Intelligent Power Bank & Top Services - This portable solar charger has overcharge, over discharge, overvoltage, overheat and overcurrent protection. It'll automatically turn itself off when overcharge or over discharge.